DK Designs Special Offer for Spirit Jump

Spirit Jump is an incredible charity that provides hope & comfort to cancer patients by sending them inspirational cards and gifts. They let men, women, and children battling cancer know that they are not alone in their fight, that there are people behind them who care. I say that Spirit Jump fights cancer by giving strength to the fighter. None of this would be possible without people going to http://www.spiritjump.org/ to join Spirit Jump as "jumpers". Jumpers send cards and/or small gifts directly to the "jumpee", cancer patients who have signed up through the website either themselves or through a friend or relative. Jumpers have a profound impact on the lives of the cancer patients they "jump". I know because jumpers who have sent me spirit jumps have changed my life. I look forward to writing more about my personal experience with Spirit Jump in the future.

One very talented spirit jumper is making a very special offer to Spirit Jump starting today. August 10, 2009 through October 31, 2009 DK Designs is donating $5.00 from every sale of her gardenia hair flower to Spirit Jump.


Each gardenia hair flower is a handcrafted with CLAYCRAFT by DECO softclay one petal at a time, and as you can see they are beautiful & lifelike. This is a great deal - buy a lovely accessory and a donation is made to a very worthy cause.

Diane, the artist, has been featured on Martha Stewart, weddingbee.com, theknot.com, In Style Weddings magazine, and more. Click the blog title and the link will take you directly to the gardenia hair flower on DK Designs' Esty shop. Also, please take a moment to check out Diane's blog http://www.dkdesignshawaii.blogspot.com/ to read more about her and Spirit Jump and the DK Designs website http://www.dkdesignshawaii.com/ to see her incredibly beautiful work. You can also add her on twitter @dkdesigns .

A big thanks to Diane & DK Design for allowing me to blog about this offer and the use of picture above, but thank you most of all for making this offer to Spirit Jump.

Be sure to add Spirit Jump on twitter @spiritjump and go to http://www.spiritjump.org/ to learn more about this fabulous organization and ways you can help. They also have a fan page on facebook.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny, thank you for featuring me on your blog. I'm so honored to be a part of Spirit Jump. More than you know! I'm so happy to be able to help raise money for the organization so we can further help jumpees now and in the future. More to come as I am planning to create pieces to sell for jumpers to buy jumpees and a portion will be donated back to SJ! :)

Meaghan said...

Love you, love your blog, love your post and i hope you are doing well :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I can completely relate to you. I think I put on at least 10lbs for every new med. they started me on, and there were many! I am here if you ever need an ear.

About Me

My photo
Southern NJ, United States
I like to play mini golf in evening wear. Why, because the only thing more ridiculous than putting a brightly colored ball into a pink hippo’s mouth is to do it in a cocktail dress – wearing flip flops of course. I am an artist at heart and it isn’t unusual to occasionally find me with paint in my hair or charcoal on my face. I love a good conversation, talk with me for hours, share you view of the world with me. I have a hard time thinking of something I value more than the time spent getting to know someone. I am battling ovarian cancer, and I became involved with an organization called Spirit Jump (www.spiritjump.org). Other causes I am involved with include RAINN, To Write Love on Her Arms, NAMI, and The True Campaign.
Proud Spirit Jumper