Under Construction

Hello, I'm Jenny, and I am a perfectionist. I am letting you know this off the bat because today I am giving in, or perhaps stepping out. I am giving a shove to my OCD, taking a deep breath, and POSTING a blog. Go ahead and laugh, but you have no idea how long I have had this account. You have no idea how many posts are saved on my computer waiting for the perfect layout. The number of ideas and questions running through my head is baffling. I am no longer waiting until it is the time is right, my profile is perfect, or debating on what to share and what not to share. So bear with me, I am under construction, and being a perfectionist, I probably always will be. Grab your hard hat and watch for caution tape, this blog is being posted.

2 comments:

Amy B said...

Woo Hoo...Now I can stalk you here, there and everywhere. Scary huh? LOL

I know what you mean about wanting it to be perfect. But ya know what..it is about life ..and that is never perfect..ya know? Of course you know..

So take down the under construction tape and get blogging..

Hugs my friend.

Grace said...

Loved seeing you on my blog tonight. Glad I could come here and find that you started yours! Out of your comfort zone... no OCD allowed here... LOL

But... I think you are wrong here... I see nothing but perfect... just like God says you are... and I agree with him.

About Me

My photo
Southern NJ, United States
I like to play mini golf in evening wear. Why, because the only thing more ridiculous than putting a brightly colored ball into a pink hippo’s mouth is to do it in a cocktail dress – wearing flip flops of course. I am an artist at heart and it isn’t unusual to occasionally find me with paint in my hair or charcoal on my face. I love a good conversation, talk with me for hours, share you view of the world with me. I have a hard time thinking of something I value more than the time spent getting to know someone. I am battling ovarian cancer, and I became involved with an organization called Spirit Jump (www.spiritjump.org). Other causes I am involved with include RAINN, To Write Love on Her Arms, NAMI, and The True Campaign.
Proud Spirit Jumper